Kids

Kids

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First Day as a "Blogger"

Whoa. Look at me.  A writer...ok a "blogger".  This idea was given to me by numerous people, who apparently find my family pretty funny.  The amount of texts, inbox messages, emails, comments, and "likes" on my Facebook page seems to have people "beggin' for more"! Since I aim to please, here it is...a blog dedicated to mostly my kids and all the crazy stuff they do and say for your entertainment!

 I have to say this....these are DAILY occurrences  at our house, and each person seems to each have their own sense of humor.  And there isn't a day that goes by, that we aren't laughing at something somebody says or does.

I also want to just be serious for a moment (yes..I am totally wingin' the "how to be serious for a moment" gig) and say this....Our family's humor isn't meant to hurt or offend anyone.  And it may not always be funny to everyone.  However, remember, this is America, you have CHOSEN to follow this blog....you can UN-chose it if you find your panties are getting in a knot. 

And because some of you have asked: Yes, I do carry my iPhone EVERYWHERE...without it, I wouldn't be able to capture what I capture. 

So...here we go.  Grab a drink.  Sit back.  Buckle in. And join me in what I call "my life"...but you will call, "Keepin' Up with the Howard's"!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be great!! Following your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! you rock! Can't wait for all of the updates!!

    ReplyDelete